Go down
Classified

Report against Jay

on Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:32 pm
Alright, where should I start?
I created my alt account because I wanted to roleplay as a thief.
Once I went to Stacks, I noticed a white Huntley parked. I got myself a screwdriver and began to lockpick the door.
Once I hop inside the vehicle, I connected some wires to turn on the engine. I went to drive around with the whip since it was clean inside.
A white premier was tailing but I easily evaded and kept my peace.
Then everything began to happen. I tried to set up a race with that premier which was accepted.
The race was successfully done and when I went off the car, Brian just went in and drove off.
We were somewhere near the stadium and its logic-... If he took my stolen vehicle, I took his own vehicle, on which I roleplayed once again (( logs must be checked )).
I was driving around stacks / Gas station when this time, the Huntley began to chase me. Evaded as well and after a few minutes, I went in a pay&spray to repaint the vehicle. At this time, Brian and Matt NJ'ed my inside the pay&spray and also rammed me over to take advantage.
I reported a few times but no one came, so as they never roleplayed shit, I made my own way inside the Huntley where later on Jay frozen me.
He began to say that my actions are unrealistic and I couldn't lockpick their cars somehow.
He didn't do shit about my reports but he clearly came to defend his friends when they called.
I want actions to be taken about these 2 rule breakers.

Logs can be checked anywhere at any time.
Lil Mere
Management
http://www.freshgamingrp.com

Re: Report against Jay

on Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:36 pm
Will be looked into.
Classified

on Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:41 pm
The nickname is Jerson Costa (( Alt account ))
Jay.
Management

on Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:47 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
You and Brian had two different stories therefore their is nothing I can do but void it. If you have evidence send it to my PM or Discord. This will be locked.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum