Go down
Natural Born Killa

Jimmy_Cicero

on Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:33 pm
March 6, 2018
Sitting in a four walled cell staring at the wall, "man I can't wait to get out of this place. My hearing is coming up in three days, hopefully I can get out of this joint." Jimmy thoughts run rapidly. He hears footsteps coming forward. He shifts his gaze staring out the small window his door has, a loud buzzing noise rings through the prison, he eyeballs the guard as his door opens.
"You got a visitor Jimmy" the guard said. Jimmy nods to the guard and stands up, "Alright there Mike, you know who it is?" says Jimmy, The guard shakes his head motioning Jimmy out of the cell. Jimmy makes his way out, the guard guides him to a room where he notices a male in a texido sitting. The guard opens the door letting Jimmy inside, the guard then shuts the door standing by it on the outside. The room is quiet, he walks around the table making eye contact with the male. The man smiles and ask Jimmy how he is doing. Jimmy sits down and just stares at his lawyer. "You think you can get me out of this fucking place?" His lawyer nods a few times, "I've talked with the judge and he's come up with a plan." Jimmy nods a few times, "alright, whats the deal?" His lawyer rubs his face nibbling on his bottom lip. "It wasn't easy, but I managed to get the judge to throw out the stolen car, BUT you will have to plead guilty to the gun charge." Jimmy smacks the table in disbelief, "I thought you could get me out of this, YOU made that promise to me didn't you?" The lawyer shrugs lightly holding his hands up, "I'm sorry Jimmy, I did what I could." Jimmy shakes his head constantly. "What else? So I plead guilty to the gun charge, what's next? I serve five in this fucking place?" The lawyer shakes his head, "No, you plead guilty to the firearm, and hopefully the judge will put you on probation." Jimmy grits his teeth, "Maybe? I'm paying you for a fucking maybe, your a real fucking shmuck Bobby you know that?" The lawyer sits quietly for a minute, "Listen, plead guilty and hopefully..... "Hopefully" we can get you out of this place. You know the feds are onto you, they don't want you free, but maybe if we are lucky we can get this little problem solved." Jimmy shakes his head constantly, "I'm done." Jimmy pushes himself up making his way to the door. "Mike open this fucking thing up, I'm done here." The guard opens the door and takes Jimmy back to his cell.
March 8, 2018
Jimmy is at work in the kitchen, he makes food for every criminal in the joint. Jimmy could work a miracle in the kitchen.
Everything that was provided in the kitchen was shit, But Jimmy knew how to make it taste just right. Jimmy would plop food on the trays and nod to the people. Every now and then someone would come to shake his hand. See Jimmy is a middleman in the joint they would pay him during that "Handshake" then Jimmy would take the money to an old friend named Conway. Conway is an old head, he is serving some time for killing an old mob boss back in 97. Conway, he is the go to guy, you gave him the money and Conway could get you what you wanted. I mean anything, you want a carton of cigarettes go to Conway, you wanted some pot, go to Conway. See Conway's the wiseguy in this place, no one fucks with the wiseguys, if you work for a wiseguy, no one will fuck with you because you are a made man.
 After his shift Jimmy makes his way to Conway's cell. Conway greets Jimmy letting him in the cell, "How you doing?" Conway says, Jimmy holds the money out to Conway, "Eh, just counting down the hours till my hearing." Conway nods taking the cash, "You need to get out of this place Jim, this isn't a place you want to die in, look at me. I didn't want this, but I chose my actions." Jimmy nods as he understands. "There isn't much I can do if the judge keeps me in for my gun charge." Conway nods, "All it takes one good deal."Canway says, Jimmy stares down at his feet nodding. "Yeah I guess so." Jimmy pushes himself to his feet holding his hand out to Conway. Conway pushes himself up shaking Jimmy's hand giving his a brotherly hug. "I don't want to see you again, you hear me?" Conway says with a smirk. Jimmy chuckles nodding, "We will have to wait and see" Jimmy says as he walks out of the cell.
March 9, 2018
A loud buzzing noise rings through Jimmy's cell waking his up. The guard beats his baton on the door, "Get your ass up Jimmy,
let's go!" Jimmy pushes himself up sliding on his shoes. He slumply walks out of the room where the guard cuffs him down, then guides him through the prison. Eventually Jimmy is met in a line of convicts, all shackled from ankles to wrists. They are all guided out to a bus where they are told to sit. The guard shuts this door blocking the convicts from the guards, and the bus driver. Jimmy got a window seat, all he could do the whole ride was stare out the window. The smell of fresh air made him want to be free even more. The bus ride wasn't long, maybe fifteen to twenty minutes. The guard opens the door allowing the convicts to exit the bus, they are guided to the back where they are told to sit till their time has come. About three hours went by before it was Jimmy's turn, the guard calls Jimmy's name where he is helped up to his feet. Jimmy walks in where he meets his lawyer. "Remember the plan" Bobby says, Jimmy licks his lips sitting at the table. The judge enters the court room where everyone rises, the bailiff then tells everyone to sit. The Judge looks to Bobby, and asks for his defense. Jimmy's lawyer nods telling the judge his defense as he hands the bailiff a folder filled with papers. Jimmy sits quietly, he wasn't really paying attention, all he could think of was getting out of these chains. After some time the Judge looks to Jimmy and asked how he pleads to the gun charge. Jimmy rises then looks to his lawyer, he then shifts his gaze to the judge "Guilty" Jimmy says. The judge nods grabbing his mallet, "Mr. Cicero, today in this court I set you to three years of probation in the state of Los Santos." The judge smacks the mallet on the table. Jimmy turns to his lawyer, "What? Los Santos?" His lawyer shrugs lazily and says, "Who cares, your free." After about an hour Jimmy was given the clothes he was caught in. The feds then set him on a plane to Los Santos where he begins probation.
Classified

Re: Jimmy_Cicero

on Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:26 pm
Dope!
Lil Mere
Management
http://www.freshgamingrp.com

on Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:46 pm
Hmmm looks good!
Hustla.